Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio
Click Here to Login

Old 11-30-2010, 02:26 PM  

Akron, OH
Luigi's is always a good choice. I also am a fan of a newly opened restaurant called The Eye Opener in West Akron

Old 12-02-2010, 02:10 PM  

Akron, OH, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspeer1130 View Post
One of the places we like to frequent is Mama Guzzardi's. Very good italian food in the way of salad, bread and pasta of virtually all kinds. Excellent service and great food.
Recently tried Mama Guzzardi's... have to admit, not very impressed. It wasn't bad, I just expected more after all the hype.

+1 for Luigi's... best pizza around.

-1 for Brico's. They try too hard to be different and end up being just coming off as "generic trendy", much like their clients (think: skinny jeans and hipster mustaches).

Old 12-02-2010, 06:33 PM  

North Canton, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylarsutton View Post
Recently tried Mama Guzzardi's... have to admit, not very impressed. It wasn't bad, I just expected more after all the hype.
yeah it's a definite either love or hate deal with them.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:28 PM  

Canton, OH
+1 on Luigi's in downtown Akron.

In Canton, some of my favorites for family dining include John's Bar and Tim's Tavern.
Special night with the significant other? I'd hit the Desert Inn.

I used to go to Lucia's for the best steaks before the old location closed. Haven't tried the new one yet...
Old 12-09-2010, 09:25 AM  

Newcomerstown, Ohio
Well if you like Japanese food there's a buffet type restaurant around the Jackson area. Called Ichiban Japanese Restaurant. They've got buffet, fresh sushi, and a hibachi grill.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:58 AM  

Akron, OH
Speaking of sushi, I HIGHLY recommend Sakura in the Montrose area. Best sushi in town, IMHO. Their Japanese dishes are also worth mentioning for those who fear the raw.
Old 12-19-2010, 01:47 PM  

Columbus, Ohio
I recommend Ichiban also! Very fresh sushi and just good food in general!
Old 12-27-2010, 08:29 PM  

Massillon, Ohio
Anyone eaten at Wasabi (In Belden village) yet? I have heard they have good sushi but just wanted a little more feedback from others.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:05 PM  

Massillon, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danewise View Post
If you drive north towards Ravenna there is a amazing restaurant called Arnie's it is a steak house and has been family owned and operated for nearly 40 years. Food is great and while the building does not look like much from the outside If you are into finding diamonds in the rough this is truly one of them.
North on what road? I'm thinking maybe 44?

I've found I like Cameo's here in Massillon on Erie St. Good food, good prices..

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio
Bookmark this Page!