Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio

Old 10-10-2010, 03:28 PM  

North Canton, Ohio
if you're ever in the north canton area and looking for italian food I would recommend Mama Guzzardi's. Small place but excellent food and service.

Old 10-15-2010, 04:08 PM  

Cininnati, Ohio
Originally Posted by rnemovr View Post
quaker steak. big chain but good
Love their Arizona Ranch sauce.

in Cincinnati...

I would recommend one of the Jeff Ruby joints

Tellers of Hyde Park

Terrys Turf Club
Andy's Mediterranean Grille

Old 11-01-2010, 06:49 PM  

Kent, Ohio
Best burgers I've ever had came from Swenson's, a drive in chain in the Akron/Canton area.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:36 PM  

Dayton, Ohio
In Columbus I would recommend Bettys, Basi Italia, and North Star. These 3 range from quick organic food to fine dining italian.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:57 AM  

Marietta, Ohio
If you like Japanese, Otani Sushi in Columbus is hard to top!
Old 01-19-2011, 07:27 PM  

Somerset, Ohio
I figured since I started this thread I'll go too lol. I'll be listing a few of each because I have a lot of favorites.

-Buci Di Beppo in Columbus. It's a small chain but the food is better than Olive Garden so I had to list it. Pizza was amazing.
-Brio in Easton is definately worth checking out.
-Pizza Cottage in Buckeye Lake. It's also a small chain but that's the main location. Order the BLT pizza!!!!!!

-The Japanese Steakhouse in downtown Columbus. The best Japanese Steakhouse I've been to hands down.
-The Royal Thai in Heath. Pretty darn good Thai food for a little place.
-Asian Gourmet and Sushi Bar in Gahanna. If you like sushi it's pretty good. Haven't made it over to Mr. Sushi yet but it's supposed to be good as well. And sushi does NOT mean raw fish. Google it if you don't believe me. They have about 50/50% cooked/raw varieties of sushi.

-Columbus Fish Market. I have yet to be here but it's on my list. Supposed to be the best in Columbus.
-Joe's Crab Shack in Columbus. Yeah I know it's a chain too but it beats the crap out of Red Lobster. Get the crab nachos!!!!!

-Brew's in Granville. Good food, AMAZING beer selection. Think like an entire wall full of beer.
-The Thurman Cafe in Columbus. I haven't been here either but I'm dying to go. The last time I was there it was an hour and a half wait and I was hungry now lol. Supposed to be the best burgers in Columbus.

Wings: Wings Over Columbus. Small chain as well but they have THE MOST AMAZING WINGS EVER. Period. And yes it deserved a category of its own.

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of right now

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio
Bookmark this Page!