Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio
Click Here to Login

Old 10-08-2010, 10:27 AM  

Kettering, Ohio
kettering home to muddy buddies jeep club

Old 10-10-2010, 03:01 PM  

coweta, OK
Cedar Point and King's Island bring back so many childhood memories growing up in Monroe County.

Old 10-10-2010, 03:08 PM  

North Canton, Ohio
Being in Ohio this time of the year is excellent for seeing all sorts of colorful trees and leaves. As mentioned before there's plenty of parks and campgrounds to get away from the city life. If you enjoy the city life there's plenty of that in the beautiful city of Cleveland.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:23 PM  

Trotwood, Ohio
Come to Dayton and visit the Air Force Museum
Old 10-14-2010, 06:25 PM  

Trotwood, Ohio
I forgot to add this about the Air Force Museum, there is a WWII scene with a 1940's vintage Jeep in it
Old 10-15-2010, 04:01 PM  

Cininnati, Ohio
I would say Kings Island, Cedar Point, Reds/Bengals game and last but not least Hoffbrau Haus! (on the other side of the river)
Old 10-18-2010, 08:10 PM  

Cullowhee, North Carolina
Kalahari!!!! The world's largest indoor water park, you can enjoy it any time of the year, and it is amazing! The resort is wholly incredible. The food is great, the service is wonderful, and once again, the world's LARGEST indoor water park!!!
Old 10-22-2010, 10:03 PM  

Wood County, Ohio
Good God Man, Anywhere is Better than Kalifornia!

Sorry if the Truth Hurts, but Kalifornification WAY to Liberal there for me!. Here in Ohio, I can Shoot Car Jackers with my CCW Firearm if I fell threatened for my Life and the Same in My Home as we have a "Castle Doctrine" Statute. We are also allowed to Own Machineguns, SIlencers, Short Barreled Shotguns & Rifles, AOW's and Destructive Devices!!
Your Rights are Very Limited do to your Rhino Governator!.
Sorry, but Kalifornification is the LAst Place I would ever Visit.
Come to Ohio where your Free!
Old 10-23-2010, 09:50 PM  

Fleming, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWBuckeye View Post
Sorry if the Truth Hurts, but Kalifornification WAY to Liberal there for me!. Here in Ohio, I can Shoot Car Jackers with my CCW Firearm if I fell threatened for my Life and the Same in My Home as we have a "Castle Doctrine" Statute. We are also allowed to Own Machineguns, SIlencers, Short Barreled Shotguns & Rifles, AOW's and Destructive Devices!!Your Rights are Very Limited do to your Rhino Governator!.
Sorry, but Kalifornification is the LAst Place I would ever Visit.
Come to Ohio where your Free!
You may wanna clarify that ownership is dependent upon a Class III license with the feds and proper payment of taxes and stamps.

Lest anyone think that Ohio is a shooting gallery of full autos and grenades, Ohio ranks about the middle in terms of being a "Firearm Friendly" state in the whole US.
Old 10-25-2010, 12:13 PM  

Toledo, OH
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
You may wanna clarify that ownership is dependent upon a Class III license with the feds and proper payment of taxes and stamps.

Lest anyone think that Ohio is a shooting gallery of full autos and grenades, Ohio ranks about the middle in terms of being a "Firearm Friendly" state in the whole US.
No "licesne" is needed. You apply for a Transfer Tax Stamp, and upon approval you get your toys.
My "Door Knockers."

The 9mm with a Trident 9.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio
Bookmark this Page!