Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
Click Here to Login

Old 10-06-2010, 07:59 PM  

Edmond, Oklahoma
Jeep Night anyone?

Hey, I just thought of something.
There is a really good "Bike Night" up here at the intersection of Broadway and Waterloo road on Thursday nights.
Why can't we set up some kind of "Jeep Night" somewhere? I would love to set one up somewhere in the Edmond/OKC area.

Old 10-11-2010, 04:51 PM  

Edmond, Oklahoma
BIG4D, where in Edmond are you?

Jeep night would be good... where do you have in mind to meet?

Old 10-14-2010, 03:01 PM  

Edmond, Oklahoma
I am in N. Edmond. Charter Oak and Kelly. There is a place at Waterloo and Broadway that has a pretty good "Bike Night" On Thursdays during the summer.
That is rather far out. I am game for just about anywhere in Edmond. Might be nice to find somewhere that might give us some sort of group discount or something.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:53 AM  

Edmond, Oklahoma
BIG4D... you are just down the road from me. I am at Charter Oak and Penn.

What kind of Jeep do you have?
Old 10-15-2010, 12:20 PM  

Durant, Ok
Hey guys, I live in Durant and my son and I am putting a 4.3,cpi,tranny and t case out of a 95 blazer into a 97 wrangler. We want to convert the cpi to a tbi and we need a tbi intake, tbi, computer and wiring harness. We haven't had any luck finding these parts around here, how about around your area. I don't even know who to contact, as far as salvage yards. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 10-16-2010, 02:29 AM  

lawton, oklahoma
Might get a better turn out for just 4x4 vehicles I have a jeep but have friends that would definetly go to a 4x4 night
Old 10-16-2010, 07:00 AM  

Edmond, Oklahoma
Papa bear. Look for early 90's S-10 p/u's and blazers, 1/2 ton truck, astro van, or full size van. You are looking for a Z in the 8th digit of the VIN number.

I have a black 84 CJ7, 3 in lift and 33's Maxxis Muddders.

Would consider all 4x4's but would like to focus mostly on Jeeps. IT would be a good time to come together and discuss our projects and share info on our Jeeps.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:25 PM  

duncan, ok
4x4 night

I agree with derk69201 every one should be able to go cuz its more about wheeln isnt it
Old 10-17-2010, 07:24 AM  

Durant, Ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG4D View Post
Papa bear. Look for early 90's S-10 p/u's and blazers, 1/2 ton truck, astro van, or full size van. You are looking for a Z in the 8th digit of the VIN number.

I have a black 84 CJ7, 3 in lift and 33's Maxxis Muddders.

Would consider all 4x4's but would like to focus mostly on Jeeps. IT would be a good time to come together and discuss our projects and share info on our Jeeps.
Thanks BIG4D, this broadens the area in which to search. Also, will we need the computer to monitor the tranny, 4l60E, or can this be added to an ecm that is on a vehicle without the 4l60E, Thanks
Old 10-18-2010, 07:32 AM  

Edmond, Oklahoma
Papa,
If you find a vehicle in the early '90's they didn't have electronic transmissions. They only have one "computer", just the ECM. The trans they will probably have will be the 700R4. They have a TV cable that runs up to the TB and will need to be adjusted correctly so as to not destroy the pump in the trans.
If you are running an auto already, I suggest staying with the Jeep trans.
The GM transfer cases have the front drive shaft on the wrong side.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
Bookmark this Page!