Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oklahoma
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-07-2010, 01:19 PM  

Sallisaw, Oklahoma
Any Good Bow Bucks/Bear yet

I have only been out a couple of times behind the house but have not seen anything. Have a hunting cabin at Bunch but have not been there yet gonna go Saturday. Its always good there but I wanted to save it for primitive season.

Old 10-07-2010, 08:03 PM  

Tulsa, ok
THey are not Moving very well during the day at my two properties yet. I will Be glad when they start however.

Old 10-11-2010, 12:06 AM  

Lawton, Oklahoma
Haven't been yet ;[

On another note though, i saw about 15 pheasant cross the road in front of me on my way to work the other day. Haven't seen much pheasant in southwest OK in quite some time.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:14 AM  

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I've seen them moving around during the morning and evening (dawn and dusk) but very little during the day.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:56 AM  

Sallisaw, Oklahoma
I have only been out twice; must be getting old. I saw 2 small does and 10-12 turkey that were too far out. A huge coyote came right under me. I was gonna shoot him but when I raised the bow he spotted me. Coyotes are hard to get from up close.I see one almost every time I hunt now since I moved off the property. When I moved away, my neighbor started bringing his friends out to kill hogs. One of them told me they killed 10 hogs last spring. There was not much rooting signs so its probably true. I told him to leave the game on my property alone. Anyway, lots of acorns so the deer should be out feeding. I'm gonna wait until ML season to go back up. Best deer bow hunting is around Veterans day around here anyway.
Old 11-11-2010, 03:32 PM  

Sallisaw, Oklahoma
The deer sure aren't moving much. I've seen a few but not like last year. Got a nice 6 point the last day of ML season. Been bow hunting but not seeing many. Veteran's Day is usually my best day. BTW: Thanks to all the Vets out there.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oklahoma
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.