Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nebraska > Omaha / Council Bluffs
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-14-2011, 02:24 PM  

Bellevue, NE
2005 Yamaha R1 custom

I know this isn't really a place for adverts but figured I throw it out there anyhow....hopefully I'm not breaking any rules:

I have the following for sale:
The Picture doesn't really bring out the full paint job....there's a ghost Celtic harp running from the handle bars down....not visible at night but blazes when the sun hits it...makes for a nice feeling when you see ppl doing a double take as they walk past it.

It's just completed a full service at a Yamaha dealership, passed with flying colors, so up to full running speck, runs great and it's a ton of fun (only getting rid of it for another bike - wife won’t let me have 2 LOL). Gets about 35 to the gallon, more if driven gently. Clean title.

7,500.00 obo...Serious offers only please.
2005 Yamaha R1 custom-neons.jpg 

2005 Yamaha R1 custom-r1-right-side-custom.jpg 

Old 04-15-2011, 11:46 PM  

Omaha, Nebraska
Hey i have seen you on the interstate a few times - the blue lights are easy to catch.

Nice bike and sounds beautiful

Old 04-18-2011, 12:06 PM  

Bellevue, NE
Cheers mate....LOL want to buy it? I'll even knock $500 off for any City Profile member

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nebraska > Omaha / Council Bluffs
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads