Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nebraska > Omaha / Council Bluffs
Click Here to Login

Old 10-26-2010, 02:10 PM  

Bellevue, NE
Hi all

Just a quick introduction - Hi, we're Brian 31 and Karrie 28, I'm Irish just moved over to NE 5 yrs ago, aye the accent's still there, my wife is Karrie, we are in the Bellevue area, and we're always looking to meet new ppl to hang out with and have a few laughs, just good company to share movies, music and some good laughs with, we love going out and about all over the place or just hanging out around the house....we're both into reading as well, Terry Pratchett is my fav author, Karrie's would be Mercedes Lackey...we converted our sunroom into a rec/bar room so we have a good place to play pool/cards, drink and have company over all the time.

We're both geeks and into our computers but not the quite kind, well Karrie is a wee bit, I'll handbag the ear off you given half a chance so feel free to interrupt me at any time LOL, really looking forward to the new guild wars games, it might be the only mmrpg we play but it's also an excuse for some serious pc upgrades, both big stand up comedy fans (and I've plenty of names you prob haven't heard of before from back home ), I'm into my motorcycles, I currently drive a Yamaha R1 (may as well let you know right now in case your anti-all bikes not Harley LOL), into shooting as well, I go to the bullet hole range usually, simply because I haven't found anywhere else yet, never fired a proper rifle though only my shotgun and hand guns of various calibers, for all that, we're real people who like to be silly and have a laugh but also like getting our claws into a good conversation as well and enjoy being challenged with different opinions (as long as it's all in the spirit of things)

Looking forward to hearing from you all,

Brian & Karrie

Old 11-02-2010, 02:09 PM  

Omaha, Nebraska
Bullet Hole is an awesome place. Welcome to the States, and Nebraska.

Old 11-03-2010, 05:00 AM  

Bellevue, NE
Yes it is, the lads down there are super professional and very helpful, always prepared to take an extra 15mins to talk me through something I may not understand or explain something about a firearm, there's also no one I would rather go to with a Glock related question.

Cheers for the welcome too, I'm happy to be here
Old 11-03-2010, 02:19 PM  

Bellevue, NE
If you live in Bellevue and are looking for a place to shoot you might want to consider joining the Bellevue Rod and Gun Club. Great folks who like to have a good time. We've been members for over 30 years.

They have a website, check it out!
Nettie
Old 11-04-2010, 05:28 AM  

Bellevue, NE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettie View Post
If you live in Bellevue and are looking for a place to shoot you might want to consider joining the Bellevue Rod and Gun Club. Great folks who like to have a good time. We've been members for over 30 years.

They have a website, check it out!
Nettie
Cool, I'll check it out...I haven't really gone to any of the outdoor places, they all seem to require NRA membership, which I am currently not, but I intend to resolve that soon enough
Old 11-04-2010, 07:27 AM  

Omaha, NE
Since I live in NW Omaha I haven't taken the time to drive down and try it, but I hear the Brass Monkey is a great place for craft beers.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:12 AM  

Bellevue, NE
Quote:
Originally Posted by camiller View Post
Since I live in NW Omaha I haven't taken the time to drive down and try it, but I hear the Brass Monkey is a great place for craft beers.
I've never heard of that place mate, sorry, LOL besides I'm a whiskey man through n though (not scotch tho...you canni call it a whiskey if you don't even know how to spell it :P)....to be honest I found it a little difficult when I first came over here with the bar scene being so different and closing so early. LOL it's quite a culture shock to the system to see everyone going home when the night is so you, so I ended up just building a bar on to the back of the house, LOL problem solved, now we just have a load of bodies over to ours most wknds and hang out till the wee hours of the morning - Sure if your about the Bellevue area give me a shout, we're always looking to expand the group

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nebraska > Omaha / Council Bluffs
Bookmark this Page!

« - | Terry Pratchett »