Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nebraska > Omaha / Council Bluffs
Click Here to Login

Old 12-13-2010, 11:15 AM  
A4C

Omaha, Nebraska
I think that Omaha is a great area, to me I like it because when I travel I enjoy the large cities and some of that stuff that comes with that, but Omaha isn't so small that it drives me insane there is plenty to do here and its growing at a rapid rate.

Old 12-15-2010, 03:35 PM  
Moderated

OMAHA, NEBRASKA
Omaha or any of the burbs are good spots.
Right now Bellevue, Gretna, or anything in Sarpy County might be a better option.
Too much turmoil with the mayor and his policies right now.

Old 12-28-2010, 08:26 PM  

there is a paypal office here and a google data center across the river in council bluffs, imagine some IT involved with those
Old 01-23-2011, 03:59 PM  

Omaha, Nebraska
Sarpy

I'll echo the Sarpy county comments. I live in Papillion and it's pretty good stuff. Omaha in general has most anything you could want as far as amenities. Interstate system makes it super easy to get around. Plus, it's pretty centralized with Eppley Airfield as well as Kansas City and Des Moines both within 3 hrs drive.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nebraska > Omaha / Council Bluffs
Bookmark this Page!