Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Orange County
Click Here to Login

Old 11-18-2010, 11:11 PM  

Wow I went to Uni also and then to IVC then to UCI. But I do not remember any of that stuff. It must have been a long time ago. I graduated high schooling 1996. But u guys are probably from way b4.

Old 11-19-2010, 03:26 PM  

California
I love Irvine exactly the way it is

Old 12-08-2010, 10:39 AM  

Dana Point, California
I miss the El Toro golf course that used to be by the old base. I was told they were going to reopen it after a couple years but it has been much longer than that. Anybody have the scoop on that nowadays?
Old 01-19-2011, 11:25 AM  

OC
I don't think they have any plans to reopen the golf course. I heard there is supposed to be a "Great Park" being built on the old base.

Man I miss that Air Show. I have all the Original Blue Angels signatures on a shirt from back in the day. We used to park in a parking lot off Alton and Barranca, and watch the show for free when times were tough. Now it's in SD..

And all the fruit and vegetable fields going up IVB. Now it's all housing.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:25 AM  

used to be a cool bowl to skate next to the adventure playground. when punk was poverty. not salon punk.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Orange County
Bookmark this Page!