Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Orange County
Click Here to Login

Old 11-23-2010, 11:49 AM  

Westminster, CA
Fox Auto Care is family owned and operated.

Ken Fox is the owner/head technician. He started working for Mercedes Benz and then opened his own shop and works on any make/model. The shop is immaculate and the prices fair.

They also have classes for ladies called Automotive Advice for Women.

Fox Auto Care
1311-C E. Saint Gertrude Pl.
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(714) 427-5870

Fox Auto Care, Santa Ana CA

Old 12-29-2010, 11:38 AM  

santa ana, california
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddey View Post
the easiest way to get a trustworthy mechanic is find one that comes from the same country as you do. for instance. im polish and i met this other polish guy who was a mechanic, we immediately became friends because its not everyday that you meet someone from your country.
now he's our trusted mechanic, we get big discounts and labor charge is close to none. he does a good job and is willing to work on our jeeps any day. you just need to go around and find somebody.

if you're not from a foreign country, good luck. most american mechanics will rip you off for any reason they can find. I had a guy once tell me that my transmission had to be replaced, i checked that theory with my trustworthy mechanic and he said the transmission still had at least 10-15 years to go before it needs to be replaced.

i wouldnt trust many people who work at the large franchises or anything. try to find some smaller, less widely known shop.
hi, would you post the adress of your mechanic, i'm looking for a honest jeep mechanic here in OC specially on the area of santa ana, orange, HB, FV,GG, thanks

Old 01-18-2011, 12:57 PM  

RSM, CA & LHC, AZ
Tim's automotive in Mision Viejo.

949-458-2316

We have used him for the last seventeen years.
Old 01-18-2011, 04:49 PM  

Oc, Ca
Roverdude in Fullerton is the man when it comes to Land Rovers.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Orange County
Bookmark this Page!