Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon
Click Here to Login

Old 10-26-2010, 06:52 PM  
SWK

Forest Grove, OREGON
Anyone know any good plinking places around Forest Grove

They have closed all the good places i used to plink gated everthing off.
I really dont like haveing to drive 1 and a half hours to plink. I am just getting into reloading and need a closer place to try out new rounds.

Old 10-27-2010, 03:42 PM  
Community Active

Florence, OR
That sucks!! You used to be able to access all the BLM land, guess those times are gone!

Old 11-01-2010, 02:25 PM  

Wasilla, Alaska
I know what you mean! The Fish & Game have closed an excellent range that has been used for decades by the locals. Unfortunately, there are always a few A**holes that mess it up for everyone. In the last couple of years the area has become a dumping ground for cars/trucks, appliances, and household trash...as well as the empty ammo boxes and other trash shooters tend to toss. So the solution??? Close it down. It's getting hard to find good spots here in Alaska too.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:03 PM  

beaverton, oregon
I typically take the family up to wolf creek road. I go from Beaverton so you are closer. Just head out hwy 26 toward the coast, when you see the "Welcome to the tillamook national forest" sign the road is on the right. I haven't been up there in a couple of months so I cant remember the mile marker number. There are miles of logging roads and plenty of places with a backstop to park and shoot.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon
Bookmark this Page!