Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-08-2010, 10:43 PM  

Eugene, OR
Best Oregon Made Beer

There are just so many great breweries in Oregon. So much great beer and little time to try them all. Where do I start? What Oregon made beers are a must try? What breweries are a must see?

Old 12-08-2010, 10:46 PM  
Community Active

Florence, OR
Oakshire and Block15. Eugene and Corvalis.

Full Sail does a great brewery tour, as does Pelican and Rogue. Ninkasi just expanded and does tours but they are very busy and I'd call ahead. Haven't been to Bend, but need to go and do a brewery crawl!!

Old 12-10-2010, 07:42 AM  
Bear Down

Eugene, Oregon
When you have a chance, must stop by Brewers Local Union 180 in Oakridge, about 45 minutes outside Eugene up 58. They do cask conditioned ales drawn on real beer engines. Freaking awesome...I'm heading there today with a friend after he hits up some snowboarding at Willamette Pass.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:11 PM  

Eugene, Or
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halas View Post
When you have a chance, must stop by Brewers Local Union 180 in Oakridge, about 45 minutes outside Eugene up 58. They do cask conditioned ales drawn on real beer engines. Freaking awesome...I'm heading there today with a friend after he hits up some snowboarding at Willamette Pass.
wow Halas thanks I would have never known about it
Old 12-10-2010, 11:58 PM  

Portland, oregon
Pelican Brewery in Pacific City! Best IPA ever.
Old 12-11-2010, 12:45 AM  
Bear Down

Eugene, Oregon
No prob Tobias...in fact, after having been there today, apparently the beers change more often than I expected, but they were all great! My friend I took there today is convinced it is the best beer he has had. I particularly enjoyed the MUTT.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:47 AM  

Portland, OR
That sounds awesome, thanks again Halas. I think Rogue and Ninkasi make the best beer I have had so I would definately check them out.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:11 AM  

Eugene, Oregon
Ninkasi Oatis for me.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:02 AM  

Portland, OR
One that was not said yet is Widmer Brothers. They give a great tour and you get free tastes of their beer and a free beer glass at the end of the tour !
Old 12-13-2010, 09:19 AM  

Pleasant Hill - Reedsport, Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halas View Post
No prob Tobias...in fact, after having been there today, apparently the beers change more often than I expected, but they were all great! My friend I took there today is convinced it is the best beer he has had. I particularly enjoyed the MUTT.
Halas,

Where in Oakridge is this?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.