Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-20-2010, 11:55 PM  

Eugene, Oregon
I really liked the Union 180 beers, as well as hop valley.

Old 12-21-2010, 12:14 AM  

Portland, Oregon
So many fantastic breweries right inside Portland. Lompoc, Lucky Lab, Breakside, Coalition, Migration, Laurelwood, Bridgeport, and the list goes on. Amazing.

Old 12-21-2010, 09:58 AM  

Gladstone, Oregon
I agree with badfetch, just so many beer/breweries here in Portland alone not to mention Oregon as a whole!

I have not toured any breweries(yet) but Ninkasi and Deschutes are my faves!

Hopworks Urban Brewery has good beer and Fearless brewing in Estacada has a great Maibock!
Old 12-21-2010, 10:23 AM  

Portland, OR
Well, I have only been here a year and have not branched out too far in the real micros other than a few in the surrounding area. But hair of the dog is a great local brewery, horse brass is a great watering hole and for the easier brew to find, Ninkasi makes some excellent beer available in most grocery stores
Old 12-21-2010, 12:34 PM  

Bend, Oregon
I'm with all the entries - so much great beer that it's a tough call to post the best...

My favs are;

Oakshire, Nikasi, 10 Barrel, Boneyard, BBC, Hub, Laurelwood, Amnesia, Seven Brides, Hop Valley, SOB

I don't think I've had a bad beer anywhere!
Old 12-21-2010, 01:43 PM  

Medford, Oregon
Southern Oregon Brewery's Woodshed Red, and Ninkasi Total Domination. I also like Ninkasi's Spring Reign, HUB's Hopworks IPA is another favorite.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:34 PM  

Oregon
I have to second Block 15 in Corvallis, good food, great beer. They did one that was aged in some sort of sherry cask or similar which was great. Another good one is Calapooia Brewery in Albany, its a nice local watering hole with decent food and great beer.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:47 AM  

Roseburg, Oregon
A little tiny bit off topic, but it is definitely something that surprised the piss outta me.

Several years ago I received a bottle of Budweiser Seasonal "Brewmaster's Reserve" as a gift. Normally the beer snob in me scoffs at anything with a big brewery label on it, let alone Budweiser. However it was an excellent, and I do mean excellent beer. One more reason to hate Budweiser tho, it shows that they know what a good beer is and refuse to make it. Haven't seen it for sale in about five years now, but I still got a couple of the $30 dollar bottles up on my beer rack.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:50 AM  

Spokane, washington
Full sail is good. I always look forward to their LTD for the year.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:47 PM  

salem, OR
There is way to many to pick 10 favorites let alone one....
A couple I didnt see mentioned are Gilgamesh out of Turner, and Upright out of Portland.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.