Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-06-2010, 03:11 PM  

Salem, Oregon
Cornhuskers in Oregon?

Are there any Nebraska Cornhusker fans in Oregon? If I ever see anyone sporting Husker gear, I always tell them "Go Big Red!" but its a rarity out here on the west coast.

I bleed Cornhusker Red but will be cheering for the Ducks against Auburn in January. Sure the Ducks have Uncle Phil, but if Auburn wins, its because they "bought" it.

Cheers to College Football

Old 12-06-2010, 05:59 PM  

Portland, Oregon
Go Ducks!

and Go Huskers....

Huck the Fuskies!

Old 12-08-2010, 01:42 PM  

Portland, Oregon
Cornhusker(sort of)

I live in Portland, but I used to live in Omaha (went to UNO). I notice a Cornhusker shirt or hat every now and then, but really not very often. However, while enjoying a beer at Upright Brewing downtown, I did run into a group of people visiting from Nebraska, they we're fun to drink beers with.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:46 AM  

Salem, Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnobRitch View Post
I live in Portland, but I used to live in Omaha (went to UNO). I notice a Cornhusker shirt or hat every now and then, but really not very often. However, while enjoying a beer at Upright Brewing downtown, I did run into a group of people visiting from Nebraska, they we're fun to drink beers with.
I grew up in Maryville, Missouri and went to Northwest Missouri State University. They are playing University of Minnesota-Duluth this Saturday! If they win they will be playing in the National Championship for the 6th straight year

Ive never been or heard of Upright Brewing. Next time I am up in Portland (I live in Salem) I will have to look it up!

Have a good one.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:41 PM  

Portland, Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdrake View Post
I grew up in Maryville, Missouri and went to Northwest Missouri State University. They are playing University of Minnesota-Duluth this Saturday! If they win they will be playing in the National Championship for the 6th straight year

Ive never been or heard of Upright Brewing. Next time I am up in Portland (I live in Salem) I will have to look it up!

Have a good one.
Upright makes Belgian Farmhouse style beers, when you need a break from the NW Hop bombs everyone else is making.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.