Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon
Click Here to Login

Old 03-02-2011, 05:37 PM  

Where is a good vacation area?

Thinking of going to the west coast sometime in the near to distant future. What would be the best place to go in order to see the best of Oregon? We love nature but also don't mind a city to be entertained by. Would a split trip be best? Staying in 1 place for a few days then going to another.

Old 03-02-2011, 05:48 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Check through the posted photos for Oregon. If you see something you like just ask.

We have sea shore, mountains, volcanoes, fishing & skiing and strip clubs. We even have fossil rich areas but I'm unsure about ease of access there.

Old 03-03-2011, 09:04 AM  

If you don't want to split your trip, I'd say to check out either Bend or Portland. They're both awesome cities. Both will give you city options along with outdoor options. Bend would be more outdoorsy in my opinion and Portland more urban (Portland is way bigger) but both have a good mix of outdoor rec and city life options.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon
Bookmark this Page!