Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Orlando
Click Here to Login

Old 10-15-2010, 06:03 PM  

Panama City Beach, FL
Im originally from the Orlando area, and IM living in Panama City Beach. Im avtually trying to move back, just have to find a job first. anyways, I have an 06 unlimited on 33 mickey thompson baja mtz's Lovin my baby!!

Old 10-15-2010, 10:22 PM  

Miami, Florida
In Orlando, I have a 2008 KK with 2.5 RockFather lift with OME springs, Mopar front grille guard with PIAA lights and BFG AT tires and full armor. Ready to go off roading, just need to find the area!!

Old 10-16-2010, 07:23 AM  

Oviedo, Florida
woke up one morning to my new tires suddenly missing....
Jeeps in Orlando-039.jpg 

Old 10-16-2010, 08:45 AM  

Edgewater, FL
CJ7 here.....in 15 million pieces. Doing an every bolt off restoration. Original tub was swiss cheesed, so got a new tub from somebody dumb who turned theirs in (rust free) for cash for clunkers. (Thanks for the cheap tub). I'm about a week away from starting the putting back together stage after POR15 every bracket and bolt. Then to choose the color, and I'll be back on the road again after a 3 year hiatus working on other peoples junk.

Dude....they stole your rims and tires? That blows. Locking caps in future? Hope that the insurance pays for that.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:35 AM  
Ric

Denver, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mreynolds69 View Post
woke up one morning to my new tires suddenly missing....
that totally SUX,,, I hate thieves.. I wish we did like a few other countries, if your caught stealing, your hand gets chopped off, that would stop ALOT of the stealing.

Hope your Ins. will cover it
Old 10-17-2010, 01:49 AM  

Oviedo, Florida
Insurance covered it. Funny thing, they used my neighbors landscape blocks and another neighbored walked by that evening, saw the Jeep and wondered why I was using such an unsafe method to check/change my brakes and wondered I borrowed the guys blocks.

I had locking lugs and a cross bar INSIDE the Jeep! The tires were two weeks old, never thought to take the lock lug out. Left the back gate unlocked, they climbed in, used my wrench and key; done.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:04 PM  

Miami, FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
that totally SUX,,, I hate thieves.. I wish we did like a few other countries, if your caught stealing, your hand gets chopped off, that would stop ALOT of the stealing.
Yes, muslims do that, but the f.. humans right thinks it is too brutal...
Old 10-28-2010, 12:58 AM  

Campbellsville, KY
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFIsh View Post
Where does the Orlando jeep crowd get together?
last time i was home it was at the sonic on university at goldenrod on thursday nights. i think they also meet in orange city and downtown orlando
Old 10-28-2010, 11:22 AM  

Orlando, Florida
Hi, I'm the Chaplin for the Orlando Jeep Club and I have both a 2010 4 door JK and a 93 YJ. The YJ is my off-road toy. Most of our wheeling is in Ocala but do have a few spots not far from Orlando such as Suburban Estates but to go there you must no a landowner which the jeep club has a few of. We also do a wednesday morning trail ride once a month for those retired who who have off that day. Information can be found on our website. Anyone is welcome on these rides
Old 11-18-2010, 12:11 PM  

Apopka, Florida
I am swapping a GM 14 9.5" and Chevy 350 into my YJ. Stripped the axle down and have painted with primer last weekend. Got the V8 last weekend and haven't started work on it yet. I am also trying to start a 4x4 group for folks who are out in the Apopka area or that part of Orange County. To get all the way to Orange City or University or wherever the OJC is meeting isn't always so easy for some folks.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Orlando
Bookmark this Page!