Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Outdoor Recreation
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-24-2011, 05:41 AM  
Supporting Member

Krum, Tx
Beretta XtremaII

Great shot gun, great skeet shooter!!

YouTube - Beretta Extrema II Rapid Fire Shotgun

Old 01-24-2011, 01:05 PM  

Rochester, New York
OK, yeah, I'm impressed!

Low recoil can be had multiple ways: cooler handloads or a recoil buffer. I presume the E2 has the buffer (like an AR-15 or similar).

I'd be surprised if the Remmy 1100 couldn't cycle as fast, but there's no recoil buffer (apart from the semi-auto action itself) so your shoulder might protest after a couple dozen very fast rounds.

Surprisingly, the cost is of the E2 is about the same as a new 1100 (which doesn't have the extended mag tube). I'm looking to upgrade from an 870 to an 1100. Maybe I'll go for one of these instead.

Old 01-24-2011, 02:58 PM  
Supporting Member

Krum, Tx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
OK, yeah, I'm impressed!

Low recoil can be had multiple ways: cooler handloads or a recoil buffer. I presume the E2 has the buffer (like an AR-15 or similar).

I'd be surprised if the Remmy 1100 couldn't cycle as fast, but there's no recoil buffer (apart from the semi-auto action itself) so your shoulder might protest after a couple dozen very fast rounds.

Surprisingly, the cost is of the E2 is about the same as a new 1100 (which doesn't have the extended mag tube). I'm looking to upgrade from an 870 to an 1100. Maybe I'll go for one of these instead.
I was more impressed with his shooting skill...
Old 01-24-2011, 04:04 PM  

Rochester, New York
Those are some pretty good shots, but I wonder how that guy'd do pieing a room or in a tactical situation. He might do fine, or he might fill his pants. It's kinda hard to tell with trick shooters. He sees a target and shoots it reliably. But present him with three targets and he may only hit one of them and see how he does. That's a different story. And it means he can't use birdshot.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:17 AM  

Texas
That guy can shoot! I don't think that he ever missed a target.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:36 AM  

Harrison, Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindRef View Post
That guy can shoot! I don't think that he ever missed a target.
if he did miss they cut that part out, a whole new way to hold a shot gun! over yer head!
Old 01-28-2011, 01:05 PM  

West Virginia
He can defintley shoot alright, wow !, and nice shotgun as well .
Old 02-01-2011, 06:42 PM  

Narrowed down between the Extrema 2 and the Benelli SBE II for Christmas. After shouldering them both for days I ended up going with the Benelli. I liked the Extrema but for me it just did not shoulder as well. It is however a great gun that just didn't fit me.
Tuck

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Outdoor Recreation
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.