Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Outdoor Recreation
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-25-2011, 02:27 AM  
Supporting Member

Krum, Tx
Sinking Boat !!

French artist Julien Berthier has designed a fully functional boat to look as if it is sinking. The 6.5m (21ft) yacht was cut in half with a new keel and motor added so it remains in the sinking position while being fully functional. He describes it as "the permanent and mobile image of a wrecked ship that has become a functional and safe leisure object."

Artwork/Boat click here

Old 01-28-2011, 01:26 PM  

West Virginia
Quite unusual for sure, wonder how many 911 calls are turned in when it's seen .

Old 01-29-2011, 05:58 PM  

Texas
LOL! How would you navigate forward? Oh I see, the boat has an opening in the front if you look at the other pics. Still dont think I would starve for that much attention.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:01 AM  

Be too tough to fish from.......not for me.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:10 AM  

Washington DC, Virginia
It looks like a strange set up functionally, the engine must work in reverse. If you look at the pictures when he is driving the boat he looks toward what was the bow, but the picture of the boat out of the water shows the engine pointing toward the stern.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Outdoor Recreation
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads