Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-08-2010, 02:13 PM  

State College, Pennsylvania
Any Bikers?

Pennsylvania has some of the best winding roads for motorcycle riding. Any bikers out there?

I have a 1999 Honda Shadow Spirit. My girlfriend and I cruise most weekends to various breweries and wineries around PA to sample (very small samples, of course) and purchase to bring back home.

Old 12-08-2010, 02:24 PM  

Levittown, Pennsylvania
Argh, you beat me by 5 minutes LOL...I just did same thread!

I ride an 08 Street Glide, average 13k a year on our winding roads. Stunning in the fall when the colors change

Old 12-08-2010, 03:29 PM  

State College, Pennsylvania
Great bikers think alike!

So, Levittown is near Philly, right? Any good breweries or wineries you recommend visiting in your area? I'm always looking for new places to take the shadow...
Old 12-08-2010, 03:38 PM  

Levittown, Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Great bikers think alike!

So, Levittown is near Philly, right? Any good breweries or wineries you recommend visiting in your area? I'm always looking for new places to take the shadow...
Heck yes! River Horse in Lambertville, Sly Fox in Phoenixville, Flying Fish in Cherry Hill NJ, Victory in Downingtown...there's quite a few others I can't rememmber off the top of my head.
Up in Buckingham & New hope area theres a slew of wineries as well
Old 12-20-2010, 01:31 PM  

Boston, MA
I like to ride through north central PA. Route 6, Route 120 (Pennsylvania Scenic Elk Drive,) etc. I'm usually riding a Suzuki GS500.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:05 AM  

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I ride a 1987 Yamaha Virago, and you're right, Pennsylvania really does have some great roads for biking. rt. 120 really is nice in early summer.

If you're looking for a weekend trip to a brewery, Dogfish Head in Rehobeth, MD, has some of the best brews in the states.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads