Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-12-2011, 07:25 AM  

Drums, PA
Wow, when I clicked on this, I was all ready to contribute, but you guys covered everything I was going to say.

Old 01-12-2011, 04:12 PM  

Bloomsburg, Pa
Ricketts Glen state park... Worlds end state park...
And of course my home... With tons of tractors, steam engines and much more...

Old 01-12-2011, 04:53 PM  

Pennsylvania
Well there's a LOT of good reasons why to visit PA; two tourist attractoins that I can think of are Landis Valley Museum, and Rough & Tumble.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:27 PM  

York, PA
Lancaster....the country side is so nice with the rolling hills and all the farms ( primarly Amish) and the their food is great too! PA dutch food is very common around there, I love it. Check out Strausburg Rail road too.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:28 PM  

Adding to the list of memorable town names. Who could forget......Virginville! Located just outside of Kutztown.

Seriously though. Philadelphia is a must see, if only for the history of our nation. Gettysburg is another must see. Standing on the field where Pickett lead his men during "Pickett's charge" and seeing the distance those men had to cover, while under fire, is humbling. If you're here for fun only. Check out Hershey Park and, to a lesser extent, Dorney Park. If you've been to Disney recently then these two places are gonna be a disappointment, but for local places they aren't too bad.
I've never seen Pittsburgh but for a ling time it was one of the largest steel producing areas in the world. Our state parks are beautiful and just driving through them will make forgot about all your troubles.

If you come to Philly just don't cross an bridges. While the we'll let you leave PA for nothing (because we know you'll be back) those nut jobs in Jersey charge you to leave their state (because they know how badly you want to get out!).
Old 04-19-2011, 03:39 PM  

It's not New Jersey.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.