Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-16-2010, 08:34 AM  

EAST NORRITON, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by hzryr61 View Post
You could check out this Delaware group Delaware Jeep Association: Welcome. They are pretty laid back and don't dump all over newbies like a bunch of know-it-all's. They go offroading at least once a month, mostly to Rouch Creek(in pa) and the pine barrens of jersey..
i've wheeled with just about every club that's around here, DeJA is by far the best. DEJA October trail run: Date Changed to Saturday, Oct. 23rd

Old 11-21-2010, 09:05 AM  

Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Check the club listings of the EC4WDA (east coast four Wheel Drive Association. I think Bucks county has a club.

http://www.ec4wdaregionb.org/club_list.php

Old 12-10-2010, 06:10 PM  

Saxonburg, Pennsylvania
New Jeep Club & Forum

If anyone is interested there is a new jeep forum and club in Western Pa called JustJeepin. Their website is JustJeepin.org. Come on over and check it out.
Old 12-31-2010, 03:29 PM  

Newmanstown, PA
Ravine/Shamokin

area is loaded with trails and people and places to go!
Old 01-07-2011, 11:53 PM  

pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
There is a website that just started alittle while ago but is a really cool site called thebajc. that stands for the bad ass jeep club. its a really cool site because its always updated and theres always new things to do on the site. go to Home - Welcome To: Thebajc.com and become a member today.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:38 AM  

Schwenksville, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert01xj View Post
want to join a local 4wd club and i live in Montgomery county.don't get out much and don't know many people here and the ones i do don't off road.
Did you ever find a local club that's good? I'm not all that far from you and would be interested in joining one. I was a member of another club but never felt like I was totally welcome. They had their "clicks" within the club. Maybe it was because I'm a girl. Who knows...
Old 01-17-2011, 04:47 AM  

EAST NORRITON, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert01xj View Post
want to join a local 4wd club and i live in Montgomery county.don't get out much and don't know many people here and the ones i do don't off road.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolfy View Post
Did you ever find a local club that's good? I'm not all that far from you and would be interested in joining one. I was a member of another club but never felt like I was totally welcome. They had their "clicks" within the club. Maybe it was because I'm a girl. Who knows...
i've been on just about every club's forum - local and national - and i've found the same thing (and i'm not a girl ).
have you checked out DeJA?

yes, it is the Delaware Jeep Ass'n, but they are great people and don't really care if you are from DE or not. i'm from PA (also Montco) and i am Assistant Trail Boss. the club is really nice to newbies regardless of experience - in fact, we are always promoting the sport, and even hold a 'Jeep 101' every April. there are lots of really knowledgeable members - ask a technical question and i guarantee you will get a helpful answer, with none of the mocking or condescension that goes on in other forums.

we have a diverse group of people - everything from people who just really love their jeeps to those of us who wheel quite often. i wheel a lot (a relative term, i know, but most people would consider fifteen or more times per year a lot). like i said earlier:
Quote:
Originally Posted by altierior View Post
i've wheeled with just about every club that's around here, DeJA is by far the best.
we have club runs every month - and these are REAL club runs that people actually attend. i've been wheeling for years and my biggest frustration is with clubs that talk about a trip for weeks and have people drop out one-by-one until nothing happens.

we just had a club run this past saturday (a small group because it's winter). you can read about it here: Deja January 15th Raush Creek Ride

here is our 2011 schedule: ***** 2011 Trail Ride & Event Schedule ***** . yes, every one of these events will actually happen.

if you have any reticence about being a PA resident in a DE club, just mention my name. (same username everywhere)
Old 01-17-2011, 05:13 AM  

EAST NORRITON, PA
in case you missed my post from a few months back, here is my trail report from DeJA's October 2010 monthly ride. DEJA October trail run: Date Changed to Saturday, Oct. 23rd
Old 01-18-2011, 04:25 AM  
Pappap

Connellsville, PA
Been wonderin' the same thing

Great thread, I've been wondering about the same thing. thanks
Old 01-27-2011, 08:52 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92XJCowboy View Post
Jeep Fiend Club has a bunch of people not far from you.

The Jeep Fiend Club • Index page

best damn jeep club in pa. Hands down. haha

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads