Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Pets / Animals
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-19-2012, 04:47 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody
we have a huge feral cat problem around our place. normally 3 of us setup on the back deck with .223 bolt rifles and pick them off at ranges from 50 yards out to 400 yards. our crazy nieghbor down the road was bringing in cats 5 and 6 at a time. she didn't care for them and let them run free and breed like mad.

we live out in the country and have 20 laying hens that free range in our yard. her cats have attacked chickens, killed almost all the tree rats and wiped out the rabbits. after talking to the other nieghbores down the road they were having the same problem with her cats.

they mouse in my field behind the house so we have been just picking them off. we have busted every one of them and are down to just three left. rabbits and tree rats are starting to come back finally.

the best part is the bank took her home and she had to move so when we get the final three we'll be finished. we have talked to animal control and told them about the problem. they said we could live trap them or simply shoot them. the choice was ours. we have managed to kill about 25 of the 28 cats that we know of, and we are glad she is gone so we won't have this problem anymore.

we love feral cats as well. they are great target practice.
Sounds like fun

Old 12-19-2012, 05:02 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Feral cats are a nuisance according to our three cats.

Old 12-19-2012, 05:03 PM  

I really do not care much for any kinda cat
Old 12-19-2012, 06:35 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
If I was single and didn't have a family, chances are I wouldn't have a cat either

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Pets / Animals
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads