Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Pets / Animals
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-02-2011, 01:23 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
I hope this gives a few ideas-------don't do it!
sadly ideas aren't popular with users of meth or crack cocaine. Why not use a rock to your head, you'll accomplish a similar result.

sniffing glue or doing meth with get you an addiction certain to harm you or get you jailed. Even an idiot understands that yet they still do these drugs. No war on drugs will change that and I'm doubtful about users ever becoming more than a drain on society.

Old 04-27-2011, 08:20 AM  

Dallas, TX
I love your humor.... great looking dogs!

btw, I was sure I was in the Dallas link.

Old 07-12-2011, 09:48 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampnFever View Post
It's the first one , right ? you can tell by the eyes..

as for the real ones blowin up...as long as no innocent folks get hurt and the scum cookers are taken out in the process...well.....
Nah...the first one is only smoking marijuana.....
Old 07-12-2011, 10:47 AM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dceeeee View Post
Nah...the first one is only smoking marijuana.....
Which anyone with a brain knew long ago was a innocuous weed with no addictive chemicals. I hate Harry Anslinger, the LIE that's called a WAR on DRUGS but never won a battle in 80 years of trying. I want weed legal & taxed yesterday but instead the government announces weed has no medical benefits??? WTF, every oncologist in OR will tell you different. Any eye doctor knows the reduction of inter-ocular pressure relieves glaucoma symptoms. Migraine sufferers get relief, back spasms are lessened and if you run out you don't need a rehab.

I wasn't expecting Obama to legalize it because the Republicans would have used it to paint him as a druggie but I sure didn't expect him to add to the ignorance.
Meth Labs!-doobie.jpg 

Old 07-13-2011, 09:42 AM  

You forgot to add that it increases the appetite of Cancer victims who lose their appetite due to chemo. Anyone who has ever smoked weed, or been around someone who does/did, knows how much it makes you eat/get the 'munchies'. To anyone who doesn't know, but works in a convenience type store....it's the people who come in giggling, and buys up all kinds of chips and candy bars at once....especially obvious when it's really late at night....as if this purchase can't wait till tomorrow.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Pets / Animals
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.