Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Pets / Animals
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-22-2011, 08:56 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
Isn't oleander suicide tea down south?
Yes it is.

The stuff is everywhere. I live in an apartment complex that used it to decorate the play scape pool area.

Had no clue it was poisonous.

Old 07-22-2011, 03:44 PM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
My mother used to date a guy and he had a son. His son's mother was a real jesus freak
wack job; she said her daughter fell and broke her neck and jesus healed her over night.
Her son and two daughter were both siblings and cousins.

Anyway she told her son that jesus gave oleanders to man because they healed all diseases.
So next thing we know we walked outside and saw Damion (yeah a jesus freak named her son Damion)
eating handfulls of oleanders. That was a long night in the hospital with that little idiot.

Old 07-29-2011, 01:22 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
oleander is all over California as well. We had a bunch of it on our property. Caltrans plants it in between and on the sides of the freeway. I have seen that stuff well over 20 or 30' high.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Pets / Animals
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads