Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Click Here to Login

Old 05-28-2011, 04:56 AM  

Boston, MA.
Will be traveling to PA. from MA. in August

The family and I are planning a trip to PA. this summer. We'll be taking the kids to Sesame Park , just over the border from Trenton, NJ. After a day at the park we'll be heading west to Strausburg (for a ride on the rails), Lacaster and end up in Hershey. Never been to PA. , are there any must see attractions on the way? Just looking forward to "Getting Out Of Dodge" for little while and hitting the road. Any suggestions or info is appreciated. Take care....

Old 06-16-2011, 08:08 AM  

Philly, PA
Hope you and your family fun on the road trip but I hope your baseball team makes to the world series so the Phils can whoop your butts! GO PHILS!

Old 06-16-2011, 07:33 PM  

Boston, MA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mericanwit View Post
Hope you and your family fun on the road trip but I hope your baseball team makes to the world series so the Phils can whoop your butts! GO PHILS!
Thanks!! and We'll see.......

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Bookmark this Page!