Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-08-2010, 01:04 PM  

Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Cardinals Football - How do you think the season will end?

The Cardinals are having a rough season so far... An inconsistent O-line, a struggling QB, injured receivers and a defense that hasn't realized the season has started already... I know in years past, even under Whiz, the beginning of the season always looked a little off - of course, it didn't really matter because the rest of the NFC West was worse off than the Cards, but this year, we all (except the 9ers) seem to be on equal footing...

So, how do you think this season will land up? Will they be the NFC West Champs?

Old 10-09-2010, 11:46 PM  

Glendale, Arizona
id say it will be an 8-8 season again. its been rough. but they aren't as terrible as they have been in the past.

and as happy as i am about Max Hall starting over the pathetic excuse for a quarterback, derek anderson, im sad to say that he is going to get rocked tomorrow against new orleans.

i hope im wrong.

Old 10-10-2010, 01:21 AM  
Clown

Casa Grande, Arizona
I think 6-10 looking at their schedule. The Rams are not the pushover team of the past, San Fran has had some breaks, and Pete Carrol has the Seahawks playing consistently. Frankly the way the team has been playing I don't see many gimmes ahead on the schedule. Tampa Bay and then maybe Carolina?

The team is definitely not playing well but ya gotta remember they lost a lot of talent and more importantly leadership this off season on both sides of the ball.
Old 10-14-2010, 08:28 PM  

Phoenix, AZ
The way the NFC West looks...Cards could pull off a 3peat
Old 10-14-2010, 11:49 PM  

Glendale, Arizona
im so glad i was wrong about last week. i say if the cards can topple the saints with Max Hall at the helm, then the seahawks should go down too. especially with the Cards coming off the byeweek.
Old 10-15-2010, 09:18 AM  

Tucson, Arizona
I think they got a shot at the playoffs, I mean look at their division. but it will be tough.. I mean their defense looked great agaist NO, but they won't make it anywhere unless Max Hall can get it together. He did look better than Anderson. I will say 7-9 for the season.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:22 AM  

Tempe, AZ
Their division is for sure crap, so i am sure they will have a chance at the playoffs this year, but that really isn't saying much. I hope Max can carry this team. He seemed to do ok for this 1st game last week!

g-
Old 10-15-2010, 12:40 PM  

Madison, Wisconsin
14-2 Baby!
Old 10-15-2010, 01:39 PM  

Kalispell, MT
8-8 if we are lucky . . .

GO CARDINALS!! Glad we have Max now, but it's going to take some time. . . fortunately our division is WEAK!
Old 10-15-2010, 03:10 PM  

Keep Hall at QB and Fitz will catch them all. Should be a good season.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.