Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-15-2010, 03:46 PM  

Peoria, Arizona
I think Hull will lose a few games. He has trouble holding on to the ball. They were lucky to win last week. The fumbles went AZs way. It will probably go 8 & 8 for the season.

Old 10-16-2010, 10:44 AM  

Needles, ca
Hall looks like he could be the real deal, prior to the 2009 season many scouts felt he was one of the top 5 QB's in last year's class; but as the season went on the same scouts seemed to find things about him they didn't like i.e. lack of arm strength, height and his age he's older than most rookies because he went on a Mormon mission.
As for the Cards season, 7-9 or 8-8 looks about what they'll end up at. They're defense isn't as consistent as you would like and the same can be said of their run blocking. They also need someone to step up opposite Fitz as a receiving option, maybe that will be Breaston.

Old 10-21-2010, 02:56 PM  

Phoenix, Arizona
I am hoping for big things from Max.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:55 AM  
Vykyng!!! Nordic Warriors

Peoria, Arizona
well when i saw they let matt lienart(?) go because they'd brought derek anderson in, i was hugely disappointed. not because i am a fan of matt, because i'm not, but because i'm a browns fan and suffered with that loser anderson before. and now he continues to haunt me here?! ugh. i was glad they gave the job to hall now, but man, it's not looking good. they need a real QB BAD!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2010, 05:48 PM  

Any good QB's going to be free agents - because Anderson or Hall aren't the answer.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:18 PM  

Gilbert, az
Fingers x'ed with losses

if we lose out the rest of the season, maybe we can get a decent QB pick in the draft.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:47 AM  

Phoenix, Arizona
The cards need to just lose out so they can better their draft position
Old 01-13-2011, 02:17 AM  

Mesa, Arizona
5th overall draft pick for the Cardinals next year? They were definitely back to their old ways this season.
Old 01-25-2011, 09:43 AM  

Mesa, AZ
The cardinals will continue to disappoint for years to come. Don't get your hopes up.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:16 PM  
Clown

Casa Grande, Arizona
Give Wisenhunt a max of two more years. If he can't rebuild into something more with that talent then we know it was his coordinator (Haley to be specific). The cardinals are still talented and show some glimpses this season but they are also very predictable on offense.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads