Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Click Here to Login

Old 01-20-2011, 10:08 AM  

Peoria, AZ
williams brewing has a good kit for about 200.. don't go cheap on the kit, it is well worth the 200 to get it all in one kit.. I'm thinking of buying another kit just to get the wort chiller, more buckets and a carboy.. not to mention the additional hydrometer, thermometer, cleaning solution etc.. Currently i'm going to be building a mash tun out of a 5 gallon igloo cooler, and making my own wort chiller just to save a bit of cash.. My current wort chiller is just a plastic bucket with a few holes in the bottom, that I set the boil kettle in with some ice and run the hose.. it works but takes about 45minutes to get down to a good pitching temp, and my current mash tun is a bottling bucket with a grain bag.. Whatever it works not the greatest effeciency but i don't care it turns out some good beverage...

Old 01-26-2011, 07:31 PM  

Chandler, AZ
Was just talking to a friend about this at the kid's soccer practice. Will have to check it out for sure! Been brewing with buddies for about 2 years now.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Bookmark this Page!