Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Click Here to Login

Old 10-05-2010, 12:34 AM  

Glendale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by 61scout80 View Post
Vinny from Maricopa, into some four wheeling and anything with a motor.
maricopa is becoming a decent place. there was a really cute girl working at the sonic down there a while back. not sure if shes still working there though. lol. i need to get back down there. haha.

Old 10-05-2010, 11:34 AM  

Peoria, Arizona
lol its a decent place cause of a cute girl? sounds like when there were these two absolutely gorgeous blonde twins working at this sonic and i always told everyone it was the best sonic and when they asked why i couldnt figure out why i liked it. just told them idk but theres these cute twins that work there!

Old 10-05-2010, 11:36 AM  

Peoria, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillar View Post
Hey all, from north phoenix and run a 98 XJ. Love Jeeps and was the primary co-driver in a Jeepspeed class desert racer for a while.
have you ever run out at the parker 425? i was there last in 09. thought the jeeps were pretty awesome, i had never seen them before
Old 10-05-2010, 11:03 PM  

Gilbert, AZ
My name is David and live in Gilbert. I also like jeeps!
Old 10-06-2010, 12:41 AM  

Glendale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by bldeagle10 View Post
lol its a decent place cause of a cute girl? sounds like when there were these two absolutely gorgeous blonde twins working at this sonic and i always told everyone it was the best sonic and when they asked why i couldnt figure out why i liked it. just told them idk but theres these cute twins that work there!
haha i used to work pest control and it always took me down to that area. i never saw the twins, but i was taken by this beautiful hispanic chick. made me want to go to college lol.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:54 AM  

Peoria, Arizona
the twins were up on bell and reems in sun city. oh my were the beatiful
im starting college soon so who knows. i may find a really pretty girl who has the same insterests as me!.....we can only hope
Old 10-06-2010, 12:48 PM  

phoenix, az
My name is Jimmy, I live in tolleson, 99th and Buckeye and love anything with motors on or off road. enjoy spending time with my family and thats about it.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:35 PM  

Peoria, Arizona
welcome to the forum jimmy
Old 10-06-2010, 10:18 PM  

Phoenix, Arizona
NitroxAZ here. Gold Canyon resident.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:29 AM  

Peoria, Arizona
i have a question about where you live Nitro. my ex almost moved there and her dad never gave her specifics where it was. i know theres a gold canyon near tuscon but i also found something about a housing development much like vistancia in north peoria by me. where the heck is this place at lol

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Bookmark this Page!