Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-07-2010, 07:21 AM  

Quartzsite, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by bldeagle10 View Post
how many of you guys are from jeepforum?
**raises hand**

Old 10-08-2010, 12:57 AM  

Gilbert, Arizona
Mornin... name is Dan and I teach wilderness survival working with at-risk youth in the wilderness. They come out for six weeks at a time... I work every other work at the moment and teach them how to survive and live in the desert. Doing so I see a lot of backwoods Arizona where few, if any, quads or even crawlin rigs could get.

Old 10-08-2010, 12:57 AM  

Gilbert, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowirdHunter View Post
**raises hand**
***raises hand too***
Old 10-08-2010, 02:48 AM  

Tempe, AZ
Hey everyone, my name is Jon and I live in Tempe...and I'm also from JeepForum!!!
Old 10-10-2010, 01:24 AM  
Clown

Casa Grande, Arizona
Name is Kelvin (I'm not that imaginative with my username) and I live in Casa Grande. PHX is the closest big city but you will probably catch me posting in Tuscon section as well.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:40 AM  

Peoria, Arizona
hey dan that sounds pretty cool! im about to start school to be a park ranger soon, i hope to get out and see some of the back country i havent already found! what parts of the desert are you in?

to all the jeepforum people....*high five*

and to kelvin. thats ok my user name is the same one ive used since i was 12. easier to remember that way
Old 10-12-2010, 11:34 PM  

Gilbert, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by bldeagle10 View Post
hey dan that sounds pretty cool! im about to start school to be a park ranger soon, i hope to get out and see some of the back country i havent already found! what parts of the desert are you in?
Thanks man - yea it definitely not a bad rap. I am in Gilbert out in the East Valley and building up a 63 jeep now. I'm without wheels now as I have stripped to the frame and feel stranded in the city! If it werent for a few good friends and their jeeps I'd go into withdrawals...
Old 10-13-2010, 01:40 AM  

Peoria, Arizona
im up in peoria but my ex lives down on the 60 and crismon so ive spent alot of time out in that area. i know the feeling! i have a 99 xj but my sisters pos ford is broken so im letting her borrow the jeep to get to school. i feel lost knowing im not the one racking up the miles.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:53 PM  

Gilbert, AZ
My name is Dave and I live in Gilbert. I enjoy riding in my Jeep. By riding, I mean rock climbing. I could eat Mexican food 24/7. Unfortunately, my wife thinks Taco Bell is Mexican food and once in a while I'm forced to eat there.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:32 PM  

Peoria, Arizona
nice to meet you dave, how built is your jeep?
lol i know how that is with taco bell.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads