Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-02-2010, 11:41 AM  
Vykyng!!! Nordic Warriors

Peoria, Arizona
my name is john, i live in north peoria. basically 87th ave and pinnacle peak. i am a musician. i play drums, guitar, and bass guitar. i used to be the webmaster for my favorite vocalist of all time Udo Dirkschneider from the 80's metal band "Accept". now i just run his fan forum. i have a recording studio built into my house. that takes up most of my time. other than that, my son and i just joined the scottsdale gun club and will be going over there to shoot on weekends. can't wait for that!

Old 11-02-2010, 04:31 PM  

Peoria, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by udo4accept View Post
my name is john, i live in north peoria. basically 87th ave and pinnacle peak. i am a musician. i play drums, guitar, and bass guitar. i used to be the webmaster for my favorite vocalist of all time Udo Dirkschneider from the 80's metal band "Accept". now i just run his fan forum. i have a recording studio built into my house. that takes up most of my time. other than that, my son and i just joined the scottsdale gun club and will be going over there to shoot on weekends. can't wait for that!
oh dude you live right around the corner from me! i live on 87th and calle lejos
welcome to the forum

Old 11-03-2010, 11:12 AM  
Vykyng!!! Nordic Warriors

Peoria, Arizona
hahaha i drive right past you all the time then when i have to go to Lowes! small world!
Old 11-03-2010, 09:59 PM  

Peoria, Arizona
lol yea. that sexy blue 1975 suburban parked on the side of the corner house at calle lejos is mine
Old 11-12-2010, 04:44 PM  

Phoenix, AZ
Hallo All :

Pleased to introduce myself . I am S. E. Valley - moved back after 22 years
my how the valley has grown - Diesel Mechanic - anything mechanical that need fixing for that matter - will be looking for wildcrafters - those who enjoy the Great bounty out of doors

cheers
Old 11-13-2010, 10:39 AM  

Maricopa, Arizona
Greetings all- I'm an early retiree from the water purification industry and have lived in Maricopa for 7.5 years. I'm looking for other individuals interested in the shooting sports and potentially forming a gun club in the Maricopa area.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:41 AM  

Peoria, Arizona
nice to meet you both and welcome to the forum!
Old 11-16-2010, 07:39 AM  

phoenix, arizona
My name is Laurie and we are currently living in Maricopa. I enjoy brewing beer and meads. Hubby and I are involved in the SCA (middle ages re-enactment) and love finding new places with good beer!
Old 11-16-2010, 09:28 AM  

Phoenix, AZ
Keith from Phoenix. I'm in med school and will be moving back east when I graduate. I like to brew beer and hang out with my dog in all my spare time.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:21 PM  

Maricopa, Arizona
Hi neighbor, I'm in Rancho, overlooking the green on the first hole of the Duke. We've attended some SCA fairs when we were still in the East. Same with brewing my own quaffs. Any place with good beer is a good place! Have you tried The Raceway yet? It's a little of the beaten path, but it's growing a nice little clientele.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.