Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Click Here to Login

Old 11-23-2010, 03:03 PM  

Kalamazoo, MI
It's been 5 yrs since I was in Phoenix. We used to go west of Phoenix, out by the airplane grave yard. Can't remember the name but was very good and very authentic with great people and super busy.

Old 12-20-2010, 03:23 PM  

Gilbert, az
Second that. Los Dos is pretty good - salsa will clear you out. Also, enjoy the teepee tap room.

Old 12-21-2010, 10:09 AM  

San Tan Valley, Arizona
I love Matas!!!
Old 12-22-2010, 04:25 PM  

Phoenix, Az
I work at a mexican food restaurant, so I don't go out for mexican much, but if you want spicy, there are numerous thai places around the valery that always satisfy my hot tongue when I am in the mood for spicy
Old 12-25-2010, 09:59 PM  

Phoenix, AZ
I used to really enjoy Top Shelf on Greenway and 35th Ave (there's also one at Southern & Dobson), but my girlfriend took me to Via de los Santos and I am in love. They have great food and an amazing tequila selection and the best margaritas!Via De Los Santos Mexican Cafe - Sunnyslope/North Mountain - Phoenix | Urbanspoon
Old 12-27-2010, 01:29 PM  

Glendale, Arizona
The wife and I like to go to Manuel's Mexican Food
Old 01-06-2011, 11:06 PM  

Mesa, AZ
Tia Rosa on McKellips between Lindsey and Val Vista is really good. Try the mole. They have a taqueria at the same location if you want something less formal. Los Favoritos for breakfast burritos...I've had a couple bad experiences there at dinner time (food cold in the middle on two visits, for instance).
Old 01-07-2011, 03:41 PM  

Phoenix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leans93 View Post
Hello all!

I'm always looking for new and spicy mexican food restaurants. I'll start out by telling you 2 of my favorites. I really like Los Dos Molinos, it's fairly spicy and the taste is GREAT! For a quick bite I like Los Favoritos Taco Shop. Kind of like a Filebertos but much fresher taste.

So waht are some of your favorite mexican food restaurants? Where are they located? Any one know of any that are REALLY hot and spicy?

Thanks all,
Gabe

The original Garcias is the best in town.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Bookmark this Page!