Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-27-2011, 03:49 PM  

Haus Murphy is really good. But I actually took my German grandmother there and she was not impressed. I go back anyway.

Old 02-10-2011, 06:24 AM  

Anyone ever heard of a 'German Breakfast' type restaraunt. I found them in Brazil. I guess the story is before the Germans used to hit the fields in the morning, they would have a Huge breakfast. It was food from all three meals, not just breakfast food. Usually its an all you can eat affair and they bring different plates to your table, each with different choices. Pitchers of different drinks. It was great food,but haven't found any around here.

Old 02-14-2011, 07:19 PM  

There's a place in Mesa. Can't recall the name but it is very good.
Old 02-21-2011, 05:01 PM  

Chandler, AZ
Another vote for Haus Murphys.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:01 PM  

Gilbert, az
German Sausage Co.

It's in arcadia on Indian School and 52nd St. They have polka band and legit german food. They also have 'Das Boot' - i think it is illegal to serve someone that much alcohol, but still a fun thing to do on a birthday. Warning - it turns into a trendy dance type meet market on the weekends sometimes after 10 pm

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.