Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-28-2010, 01:57 AM  

Mesa, Arizona
Things to do around Chase Field?

Going to a Giants vs D'backs game on Labor Day. What's there to do around the field before the game starts?

Old 08-28-2010, 08:53 AM  
Chair and Pie

Monterey County, CA
Giants !!!!!

Old 08-29-2010, 09:42 PM  

Mesa, AZ
Alice Cooperstown is pretty cool. They have live bands a lot of the time. Otherwise they have food and drink and lots of tv's to watch sports!
Old 08-30-2010, 02:08 PM  

Mesa, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leans93 View Post
Alice Cooperstown is pretty cool. They have live bands a lot of the time. Otherwise they have food and drink and lots of tv's to watch sports!
Cool thanks, we'll have to check it out.
Old 08-30-2010, 04:11 PM  

Surprise, AZ
hey, I'll be at the game that day. They had better win! I'm not driving 30 miles to watch those losers lose....again.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:07 PM  
Vykyng!!! Nordic Warriors

Peoria, Arizona
don't worry, the giants stink this year..... oh wait, they just won the world series last night! oops!!!!
Old 11-16-2010, 09:32 AM  

Phoenix, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fett View Post
hey, I'll be at the game that day. They had better win! I'm not driving 30 miles to watch those losers lose....again.
I live 3 miles from Chase field and love baseball, but the dbacks were pretty painful to watch this year. I only went to one game and had the privilege of watching my favorite team, the Mets, get hammered. Bailed in the 5th inning which I NEVER do, but the dbacks were in the double digits IIRC
Old 12-25-2010, 10:10 PM  

Phoenix, AZ
The Roosevelt is a really different and cool bar a little ways north of Chase Field. They have a good beer selection. The Roosevelt - Phoenix, AZ

Forgot to mention Coach & Willie's which is right by the US Airways Arena and has some really good Spanish music later at night. Otherwise, a lot of people go there before the games - http://www.yelp.com/biz/coach-and-willies-phoenix .
Old 01-03-2011, 09:13 PM  

Phoenix, Arizona
I can't believe that I can't place the name of the restaurant but I believe they have world renown chili dogs lol
Right across the street from the field, it was on TV, I gotta go there some time.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:13 PM  

Tempe, AZ
If your going to be there for awhile there is a pretty awesome bowling alley right across the street.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads