Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-11-2011, 09:52 AM  

Glendale, Arizona
Westboro baptist protest shield.

i will be going down to tuscon to block the funeral protest of the Westboro Baptist Church.

i will be bringing my Jeep and i Urge others to bring their Jeeps and represent the Arizona Jeep Community. my plan is to block the protesters with hoods up and engines revving. maybe its a dumb idea, but im doing this with or without you.

please consider it.
PM me for more info.

-billy

i hope you join me.

Old 01-11-2011, 02:10 PM  

Glendale, Arizona
funeral is set for Thursday at 1 p.m. in Tucson at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton.

let it be known that the reason we will be there is to
1. distract the Tuscon locals as well as the familys of the departed from the incessant messages of HATE that the WBC is passing forth.

2. protect the family's of the victims from antagonisms from the WBC.

in my mind, we, as a community are a family. there are bad things out there in the world but this should be an example of a whole community coming together in support of its members who are grieving.

there doesn't have to be any engine revving. however i am open to supporting this cause in any way i can. (short of violence)
my plan is to ignore the protesters completely. its imperative to show self control in this situation.

i hope to see at least some of you there.

Old 01-11-2011, 03:52 PM  

Charlotte, North Carolina
Thank You

sandman: Sir, you, your groups are to be applauded. Thank you, for supporting the rights of these familys.
These family's don't need desecreation. They need love.

Some of you already have read another thread, where I have shared. I will be there through you and your words and actions. Let God continue to be your guide.

Thank you, Thank you all, for your valued understanding.

Craig
"We have never seen anything like this.? Mark 2:12
Old 01-11-2011, 04:40 PM  

Phoenix, Arizona
If my Jeep was running, I'd be down there next to you. These people are the scum of America.

On another note, I once saw someone throw several melons at these same protesters from a Jeep. Seems like Jeepers have like to take action at these kinds of things.

Just make sure you don't disturb those who are attending the funeral in any manor, please.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:53 PM  
SW Explorer and Wanderer

Albuquerque, NM
Wish i was free on thursday, i'd come up.
I missed my chance to taze one of the ***ers a few years back during a funeral in texas.
One of them took a swing at a deputy, but before i got a chance to draw my tazer, a 350 pound biker clocked him in the face so hard, he woke up in the jail ward at the hospital.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:18 PM  
Uncle Buck

Flagstaff
I wanted to pull together a stitch-n-bitch to sew a huuuuuuuuuge sheet together, to use to pretty much cover up the protests. Then I read in our paper here in Flagstaff that they decided not to endorse picketting by their organization. I still think it would be awesome to combine the Jeep group with a giant sheet/curtain with a positive message or something on it, to hold in front of them. WBC just makes me sick.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:27 PM  
Traveler

Who, may I ask, is the funeral for? I applaud your efforts, guys, and I SO wish I could be there myself, and will be there in my thoughts and prayers for the family of the deceased, even though I only have a Toyota 4X4 truck! These people of the Westboro church really need to look inside themselves, because their message has nothing to do with God or his devine message of love. The Westboro church gives christianity a bad name and that alone, really pisses me off. Shame on the Westboro bunch.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads