Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Click Here to Login

Old 10-25-2010, 08:35 PM  

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2010 Ford Ranger

Looking for some ideas or a solution. The front wheels do not have mud flaps, just the rear two. Apparently the angle of the truck makes the formed mud flaps not fit right or they angle inward defeating the purpose.

Ford has no solution. Am I gonna have to cut my own. Any solutions before the snow flies here.

Thanks
Steve

Old 11-23-2010, 07:18 AM  

Oil City, PA
I have a 2000 Ford Ranger. I've never noticed but you're right, I dont think the plastic formed flaps would fit like the rear of the trucks have. I'd check some Ranger forums or maybe even the black market (eBay) to see if you can find a solution there.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:57 PM  

Pulaski, Pennsylvania
Ranger mudflaps

I had a 2000 xlt Ranger 4x4 until some girl ran a red light and totaled it . It had the molded flaps on the front and rear. They were about the only things that made it through the wreck!! My flaps weren't "angled" or anything. Did the job they were meant to do. Sert01.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Bookmark this Page!