Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Click Here to Login

Old 03-02-2011, 12:51 PM  

Anyone own a Volkwagen?

If so, are there any good places to have it serviced? I try to do most of the little things on my 2002 GTI myself, but for some of the diagnostic problems it seems that the dealer is the only option. Bilco in Wexford is where i usually end up having to go based on location, but i've never had a positive experience there.

Anyone go anywhere else? Anyone have a VAG-COM diagnostic tool?

Old 03-07-2011, 11:29 AM  
Here We Go!

Pittsburgh, PA
It really depends on what you are looking to do but there is a shop that does great work on any vehicles even though they specialize in Honda and Nissan. There is clearly a VW on the homepage. Check it out. Hybridynamics

Old 03-28-2011, 07:58 AM  

Pittsburgh, PA
Thats an Audi A6 on the home page (basically a VW)

I've lived in the PGH area most of my life, been to just about every VW dealer, am now on my 12 VW in the past 20 years.

I used to work at 3 Rivers as well. There is a new dealer in the South Hills, Cochran VW (where the Saturn dealer used to be), corner of West Liberty Ave and Pioneer.

A good friend of mine is a mechanic there. I've been there a few times and always have him work on my car, so far I have had a great experience with the dealership.

I also have a good friend who has his own shop, was a VW dealer mechanic for many years and has also worked on a lot of my cars. His shop is a bit far from you, but he does great work and is reasonable with price. He only works on VW/ Audi auto's and does repairs, maintenance and performance.

It's called German Auto Outfitters, 50 South Street Beallsville, PA 15313 - (724) 632-5866.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Bookmark this Page!