Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Click Here to Login

Old 10-15-2010, 07:54 AM  

Frederick, MD
Clarion Area

Anyone from/around the Clarion area? I'm looking to move out that way and trying to find somewhere decent to live (apartment wise). Any suggestions?

Old 11-16-2010, 06:40 PM  

Erie, PA
My inlaws stayed in one that overlooked the football stadium, seemed pretty nice and it was cheap

Old 11-23-2010, 07:16 AM  

Oil City, PA
I live about 30 min from Clarion. It's a college town for starters. Lots of bars and a small shopping mall. I had a few friends that went to school there. It's definitely a quiet town. They have a really nice annual fall festival with really good food. Plus its close to I-79 so getting to Pittsburgh or Erie is a breeze.
Old 11-24-2010, 09:41 AM  

Frederick, MD
I was thinking about looking in Du Bois instead. Seems a bit bigger and might have a little more to do.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:02 PM  

Pulaski, Pennsylvania
Hey jbloeser. One Saturday morning back in the late 70's I woke up with a "last call cutie" wrapped around me in one of those apts. right next to the Golden Eagles stadium. Man, she sure looked good at closing time!!! But that morning, UUGGLLYY!! I really miss those days!! (NOT!!) Sert01

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Bookmark this Page!