Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-25-2010, 10:46 AM  

Spokane, WA
Kiski Area

Hello guys, I was just wondering if anyone here was from where I grew up (Kiski area, more specifically Leechburg). I love little towns and districts in Pennsylvania. I live in Washington state right now but I don't think I would have a problem living back in PA in my future.

Old 11-09-2010, 01:08 PM  

Lower Burrell, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes278 View Post
Hello guys, I was just wondering if anyone here was from where I grew up (Kiski area, more specifically Leechburg). I love little towns and districts in Pennsylvania. I live in Washington state right now but I don't think I would have a problem living back in PA in my future.
I just stumbled on to this forum and actually work in Leechburg...live in Lower Burrell. Like 60 degrees here, I rode my bike 6 miles to work this morning.
Mark

Old 11-10-2010, 06:07 PM  

pittsburgh, pa
yea know leechburg well. I grew up in the Elderton area.
Did you go to Leechburg HS. I am 59 so don't know if we grew up in same time frame. Of course this time of year we are getting ready for deer season.
Go Stillers
Old 11-11-2010, 10:34 AM  

Lower Burrell, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by doobie View Post
yea know leechburg well. I grew up in the Elderton area.
Did you go to Leechburg HS. I am 59 so don't know if we grew up in same time frame. Of course this time of year we are getting ready for deer season.
Go Stillers
52 here, went to Burrell High School. I filled my buck tag in archery season with a very nice 10 point. I haven't hunted deer with a rifle for years, been fortunate enough to find the time be serious in archery season and have harvested 28 straight bucks with a bow.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:48 PM  

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Hey everyone. I grew up in Vandergrift and moved to Pittsburgh for school, which I graduated from this spring. I came to this site through homebrewtalk.com. Surprised to see this thread, haha.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:02 AM  

I grew up in Allegheny Township (mailing address is Leechburg, though). Like Nate, I graduated this spring from Pitt.
Old 11-24-2010, 09:07 AM  

Pittsburgh, PA
Right outside of kiski in Murrysville. We're tearing up Washington Twp now installing a sewer line there... Sorry!!!
Old 01-29-2011, 11:30 AM  

Vandergrift, Pa
I get to see all of the construction you guys are doing everyday. lol I work at leed's in the industrial plant right off of 780.

I live in Vandergrift and have since i was born. I also have a garage in Leechburg at the moment.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.