Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-28-2011, 09:48 PM  

Carson City, NV
Looking for a Penguins bar in Pittsburgh

I am going to be in Pittsburgh with my family at the end of March. Where do the local fans go to watch Penguins away games and get some drinks and eats? Ideally it would be near a hotel too so that we can walk to and from the bar.

Also, is the Consol Energy Center open to the public when there are no events going on?

Thanks in advance for your info and suggestions. We are really looking forward to being back in Pittsburgh! Oh ... and ... GO STEELERS, too!

Old 01-31-2011, 08:53 PM  

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Are you actually staying in the city? If you are two of the more popular bars are the souper bowl and 5th ave. cafe. They are both a stones throw away from the consol on 5th ave. I'm not sure if the entire arena is open but the store is open through out the week.

Old 02-03-2011, 09:18 PM  

Carson City, NV
We are hoping to stay in the city. Thank you so much for the info. I will check these out and see what accomodations we can come up with.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:53 AM  

Just about any bar on the southside, which is minutes from the arena. Brewskis has cheap drinks.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads