Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-02-2012, 06:49 AM  

Rivertowne Pour House

With 18+ beers brewed on premises, you can't beat the selection at Rivertowne Pour House.

Here's a link to google maps for the location.

Old 03-06-2015, 01:47 PM  

pittsburgh, pa
Seems like all the big popular ones have been mentioned including several bars that serve craft beer. Church, Rivertowne, Rock Bottom, Penn Brewery all have extensive menus, Full Pint, limited menu, but good food. There are many small breweries here (AND distilleries) that don't serve food, but good beer if that's what you're after including the many mentioned "cult followed" East End brewing (which I do like...not bashing). Milkman Brewing, Grist house brewing, Hop Farm Brewing, Roundabout Brewing (former Church brew works brewmaster), Hitchhiker Brewing, Voodoo brewing is in homestead now, Brew Gentlemen in braddock. Some that don't serve food seem to always have food trucks. Oh, and how could i forget Fatheads in the south side?

Old 03-06-2015, 01:48 PM  

pittsburgh, pa
LOL, i just saw the date this was posted!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads