Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon > Portland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-28-2010, 06:21 PM  

Hillsboro, OR
I keep going to McMenamins

Old 12-28-2010, 06:37 PM  

Hillsboro, OR
everyone has their niche

I go to McMenamins for the cheap movies, the beer is ok, the food could be improved, but I keep going.

Old 01-23-2011, 11:27 PM  
The voice of reason

Portland, Oregon
How about the Tugboat Brewery? I think the skank from Mary's Club around the corner may have dropped in for a visit and let some STANK!!! Been there twice and both times BAD BEER. McMenamins ~ close second. Pyramid/Portland Brewing is borderline but makes up for it with the Friday deal.... 2-fer growlers filled with choice of beer for $8.00!!! That's right... bring 2 of your empty half gallon growlers to the Portland Brewery in NW Portland on any given Friday and pay only $8.00 FOR BOTH!!! TIP your bartender well!!!
Old 01-27-2011, 10:30 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrumpyFU View Post
Laurelwood - great beer, horrific conditions inside that establishment.
x2! The one on Sandy (I think) was LOUD...I have a buddy who bartends for the one and he was like 'yeah, it's more of a family brewpub' type of place...I guess that works for some, and if I had small kids and could still afford microbrews I'd probably go there, but just doesn't work for me now

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon > Portland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.