Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon > Portland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-23-2011, 09:48 PM  

westport, oregon
oregon the beautiful

hey there. i live in a small town on the columbia near the town of astoria, called westport. we have a beautiful little village with an amazing setting. if you are up for a road trip head west from portland on hwy 30. check out the "berry patch" resturant, or ride the ferry boat across the mighty columbia! there is alot of fishing, hunting, hiking, off roading, and quad riding here. the state has just put in a rather expansive atv park called "Nicholai atv park", that is fantastic.

Old 01-28-2011, 07:44 PM  

Wilsonville, oregon
I will have to come check it out...always need excuses for jeep roadtrips

Old 01-30-2011, 09:34 PM  

Second that. ODF manages the area Here's the link

Oregon Parks and Recreation: Places to ride ATVs
Old 02-21-2011, 08:44 PM  

west covina, ca
I am one of the jerk-off Californians moving to Portland! I love Astoria...I am most looking forward to actually being outside and taking road trips. Portland is so central to a lot of amazing weekenders. What a beautiful place.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:17 AM  
That Guy

Vancouver, Washington
Love westport I camp on Nicholai a few times a year and have always loved the hospitality the little town has. I always find someone to buy firewood from during the wet months. Last year I woke up with about 4 inchs of snow in my site. That and it is my go to gas station for beach trips in the jeep.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon > Portland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.