CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums

CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums (http://www.cityprofile.com/forum/)
-   Business / Investing (http://www.cityprofile.com/forum/business-investing/)
-   -   Home based business? (http://www.cityprofile.com/forum/business-investing/home-based-business-16285/)

Tiger1 05-24-2011 10:35 AM

Home based business?

Is there any one out there looking to work from home and also join an Work At Home Group?

Musicinabottle 05-24-2011 10:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I hope this isn't going to be a "Spammers Moment". We really hate spam around here and I for one get to looking like this when I smell spam.....................

Tiger1 05-24-2011 10:44 AM

This not a spam message, I am true person just asking an question, to see if any one interested in working from home and being apart of work at home group. I would rather work at home for my self and know my worth & get paid my worth than to work an company and they pay you what what they want to pay u and look past your ideas & true worth to them!

M22KLARS 05-24-2011 12:10 PM

Pyramid scheme?

Musicinabottle 05-24-2011 12:43 PM

I moved this thread to "business and investing" to lessen the chance of a "Gong!"

RiponredTJ 05-24-2011 01:06 PM

What exactly is a Work at Home Group?

Musicinabottle 05-24-2011 01:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I already warned him about the spam thing and what we like to do with it........... He's okay.

BCboy 05-24-2011 01:38 PM

I do not belong to one, but have a good friend that does.
The local one at least, is a group of people that share ideas, help each other if they have expertise in a field, and also help each other get discounts, by doing bulk purchases.
It could be buying a bunch of medical insurance, to a pile of stationary for the group etc.
My buddy swears by it, and only wishes he had joined earlier.

Musicinabottle 05-24-2011 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCboy (Post 106931)
I do not belong to one, but have a good friend that does.
The local one at least, is a group of people that share ideas, help each other if they have expertise in a field, and also help each other get discounts, by doing bulk purchases.
It could be buying a bunch of medical insurance, to a pile of stationary for the group etc.
My buddy swears by it, and only wishes he had joined earlier.

Sounds like a Costco... At home. Cool!

BCboy 05-24-2011 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Musicinabottle (Post 106932)
Sounds like a Costco... At home. Cool!

He has saved money on many things, from business cards and stationary, to business insurance, or even buying a chair.
Other benefits is marketing in the group has gained him customers, and leads to where to get more yet.
I think they meet 1 afternoon every second week.
Its not mandatory to show up, just if you have the time, they go.
I have thought about going as his guest sometime to check it out myself.

My friend was talking to a guy that was going to build, he mentioned me, and I got a call from him.
Two summers ago from that call I drilled his well, plus a neighbours well, and for a friend of the guys I drilled 6 holes for his geothermal heating system.
So it really does work, and I have never gone.