CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums

CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums (http://www.cityprofile.com/forum/)
-   Canada (http://www.cityprofile.com/forum/canada/)
-   -   Montreal, Quebec (http://www.cityprofile.com/forum/canada/montreal-quebec-2809/)

fang_x 09-23-2010 01:07 PM

Montreal, Quebec

Im from Montreal Qc, and have plenty to share about this cool city, i know it inside and out.

i can only find the united states part of the forums, and hope they implement a outside the US section

RiponredTJ 09-23-2010 08:17 PM

I hear the powers that be are mulling it over.
An international section would be nice.
Might even end up helping American travelers in many ways.
Cheers Fang! Haven't seen you around lately.
Hope everything is good.
Rip.

edh 09-24-2010 09:35 PM

Ditto on Canada. I'm from Alberta and British Columbia.

RiponredTJ 09-24-2010 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 14347)
Yep being discussed right now. We are trying to keep it small and expand over time so we don't have a bunch of no-post forums but seems like there is growing support for a Canada forum.

It would probably do better than a lot of state forums.

Jake7 09-26-2010 05:06 AM

I, myself, am not from Canada, but I know that I'd be very interested in talking to some of the guys up there.

One of my favorite things about this site is being able to talk to people in a specific area - whether it be to plan a trip, or just to feel peoples' different opinions from across the country, and I think it'd be amazing to expand to other countries.

I know y'all are busy, Keith - but just know some of the regulars would enjoy this, too :)

Chris00WJ 09-26-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edh (Post 14803)
Ditto on Canada. I'm from Alberta and British Columbia.

Also from Calgary, Alberta. It'd be nice to see some support for the Canucks.

RiponredTJ 09-28-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake7 (Post 15130)
I, myself, am not from Canada, but I know that I'd be very interested in talking to some of the guys up there.

One of my favorite things about this site is being able to talk to people in a specific area - whether it be to plan a trip, or just to feel peoples' different opinions from across the country, and I think it'd be amazing to expand to other countries.

I know y'all are busy, Keith - but just know some of the regulars would enjoy this, too :)

I like the way you think.
Cheers.

Treemagnet 09-30-2010 11:56 AM

I'm also from the Montreal area, joined today, looking forward to seeing other Canadians here and the idea of having it broken down into states and hopefully in the near future into provinces too makes it an ideal situation when you looking for local information.

XJ99 09-30-2010 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake7 (Post 15130)

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. One day
I'd like to go check it out. Looks like a cool place
to visit.

Douglas 09-30-2010 11:51 PM

Another Canadian here who would love to see a forum...