Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-04-2011, 05:28 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
get her her own rig
Nothing would make me happier, but she won't even go along with me let alone want her own. She has no interest in wheeling at ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyjm1 View Post
hell my wife guy
your wife guy? Is that the pet name for your boyfriend

Old 02-04-2011, 08:16 AM  

Dublin, nc
Is there a classifieds section on here? i have a jeep i need to get rid of. I have put it on craigslist in fayetteville but have yet to be able to find the post except using the link that came from craigslist. I had to have reconstructive surgery on my should so i have to cut my losses with the jeep to pay for the medical bills.

Old 02-05-2011, 03:01 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter5325 View Post
Is there a classifieds section on here? i have a jeep i need to get rid of. I have put it on craigslist in fayetteville but have yet to be able to find the post except using the link that came from craigslist. I had to have reconstructive surgery on my should so i have to cut my losses with the jeep to pay for the medical bills.
Doesn't CL send you an email with a link. I'm pretty sure you have to then go to that link and publish the listing.

Either way you need to sign up at militaryjeepers.com and list it on there. Make sure you go to the Ft. Bragg section to let everyone there know that you posted it in the classified section too.

After you post it there go on to nc4x4 and list it there as well. Their classified section is very active.

What Jeep are you trying to get rid of and for how much? I can ask around and see if anyone is in the market for one.

Matt
Old 02-06-2011, 07:45 AM  

Dublin, nc
Thanks Matt
I didn't know about militaryjeeps.com I posted the link on nc4x4 I finally got a Craigslist posting to work. I have sold about 5 car/trucks in there this is the first time I have had a problem. The Jeep is a 88 yj with a cj7 front end and dash swap. 304 auto on 35's ill post the CL add later when I am on my computer. May just have to wait till it warms up when everyone has to have a Jeep.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:04 AM  

Is this it?

1988 jeep yj on 35's

Doesn't look too bad and you should be able to sell it for $3000 - ish. No serious inquiries yet?
Old 02-07-2011, 11:40 PM  

Dublin, nc
Yea that's it had several emails a couple calls nobody serious though. Did have 2 listings flagged for removal though.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:28 PM  

Fuquay Varina, North Carolina
that not bad
Old 02-14-2011, 05:50 PM  

Fuquay Varina, North Carolina
hey im planning a meetup for anyone interested in joining the Central NC Jeep club, in Fuquay Varina. Heres a link to it Login | Facebook
Old 02-15-2011, 05:11 AM  

I have to work until 7pm and couldn't get up there until like 9pm.

Where do you guys wheel?
Old 02-15-2011, 12:44 PM  

Clayton, North Carolina
We need more NC jeepers!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.