Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-03-2010, 01:04 PM  

Cary, NC
cheap aerating

Need someone to do aerating of my lawn. Who is reliable (will actually show up) and not too expensive?

Thanks,

flamtap

Old 11-15-2010, 08:49 PM  

Cary, NC
I had some work done this fall by Pleasant Green Grass ... 919-357-8245 ... Pleasant Green Grass: Organic Lawn Care of the Triangle ... Aerate, fertilize, overseed ... Did a good job and was reasonable ... Bad weather on the first scheduled day, was proactive in contacting and rescheduled within five days ...

Old 11-22-2010, 09:18 PM  

Raleigh, NC
There was a pretty awesome deal on Groupon about a month ago. If you're not signed up already, I would do so and keep an eye out for another one, if you're not in a rush.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:58 PM  

Raleigh, NC
Have you thought about doing it yourself? Home Depot rents the units for $80 for 24 hours. My neighbors and I split the costs, so it cost us each an hour of time and $15.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:41 PM  

Raleigh, NC
You still looking to get this done or are you all set?

Woody
Old 12-28-2010, 08:22 PM  

Raleigh, Nc
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSUConrad View Post
Have you thought about doing it yourself? Home Depot rents the units for $80 for 24 hours. My neighbors and I split the costs, so it cost us each an hour of time and $15.

There is a true cost savings to doing it yourself, but I would rather punch myself in the face a lot than aerate my lawn. I've done it twice- and will pay someone to do it again. I've been having decent luck finding someone on Craigslist. Look under "services" and search for aerating.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.