Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-28-2010, 10:40 AM  

Raleigh, NC
TechShop RDU

Are there any TechShop RDU Members on here?

TechShop RDU is a do it yourself workshop out near the airport. They have pretty much every piece of equipment you can think of from a full woodshop, full metal shop, welding equiment (mig,tig,oxy), CNC Plasma cutter, CNC Epilog Laser, CNC ShopBot Router, etc...etc...

They also teach clases on how to use each piece of equipment so if you just wanted to learn how to use all the tools in a woodshop, they can teach you.

Of course its much better to just come out and use the TechShop equipment. I no longer need to fill my garage with expensive equipment.

Check them out and hopefully I will see you around the shop!

TechShop RDU Community Website | Build your dreams HERE

Kyle

Old 01-06-2011, 08:55 AM  

Knightdale, NC
Wow! I never knew such a place existed here in Raleigh. Very good information thank you for sharing. The military had places similar to this for the service members to work on their own projects and such on base.

Old 01-16-2011, 02:16 PM  
teg

Raleigh, NC
I heard about the place (and actually ran by it) sounds like a great place to "play" err. I mean work on stuff. I'll check out the website...
Old 01-23-2011, 06:10 PM  

I'm determined to go up there and take some classes. I'd love to learn to Tig Weld.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:41 PM  

Clayton, North Carolina
where is this at? Id love to stop by this place. Do they have an auto shop setup?
Old 02-03-2011, 07:50 AM  

Raleigh, NC
Here is a map to its location. Its in an industrial park between Westgate rd. and Ebineezer church rd. off of 70. Close to the Angus Barn if you know where that is.

I'm not sure of the state of the auto shop but I know they are planning on setting that up. Give them a call. Everyone there is really friendly and will answer any questions you might have.

Kyle

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads