Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-20-2010, 10:07 PM  

Raleigh, NC
Where to get paver materials?

I just acquired a bunch of paver bricks for free. My plan is to make a parking pad next to my driveway. Does anyone have a good recommendation on where to get the necessary process material (the little stones that go underneath and pavers sand) at the best price around? The pad is going to be about 300 square feet.

Old 11-21-2010, 07:31 AM  

Raleigh, NC
Also, does anyone have any good recommendations on where to rent a tiller for this type of job? I know home depot rents tools but not sure if they would even carry a tiller, plus only the one in North Raleigh or Fuquay rents tools....and I am in Cary!

Old 11-22-2010, 04:14 PM  

Downtown Durham, NC
I can only give you Durham recs on the rental.

Stone Brothers & Byrd in downtown Durham has some very affordable rental tools. I got a tiller from them when I was completely redoing my lawn for only $14 for the day.

Home Depot tool rentals are pretty affordable too. I got a gas-powered auger (for post hold digging) from them once. I used the Home Depot on 15-501 near I40, and the folks at the tool rental counter were pretty helpful.

YMMV on the chain stores, though.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.