Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Real Estate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-12-2011, 01:48 AM  
Traveler

the majority of realtors only want the money--will do whatever it takes to get it.

any person who lacks integrity/ethics--i have no use for them.

i know one that makes millions--yet this man doesn't know that when you make a mistake --you should apologize.

who can care about such a person. he is thought to be great one of Keller Williams finest--teaches others--loved and adored by those who bow to the holy $.

i will never consider working with anyone from Keller Williams because of this type of employee.

a rainmaker--a thug--he smiles--seems interested--just to get your business---i have known him for half a century. divorced his wife of 30 years--prefers to be 'Free'--to party and find women to sex up. he was always that way--much worse now. Fat Cat--sold his soul for $$$ and he couldn't be happier.

Life is a Beach--he has a boat--plays in the Gulf of Mexico, gambles in Biloxi--and is revered.

not by me. and I will tell as many people as I can about him and his corrupt company.

Old 11-04-2011, 12:13 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
WOW Addy are we a little bitter....

Old 11-05-2011, 09:09 AM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmurdoc34 View Post
WOW Addy are we a little bitter....
I know what i like. I have a friend that is a successful realtor and she doesn't act like the person I described. My neighbor is a very effective realtor apparently and couldn't be nicer.

'Ego'--if you are 'good' your reputation speaks for itself--you don't need to say anything. Yes, it bothers me when I encounter those who aren't familiar with that little piece of wisdom.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Real Estate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads